Friday, March 18, 2011

4, 5 and 6

Ya...i skipped a few days. Not on purpose or anything. I just....forgot.  I did rework some photos and probably could use them on this but i already shared them on facebook. My internal rule says that would be cheating. :)
So three photos coming up.

first...subtle but effective.
i put this one on in  a before and after frame. i did 4 things to the original photo. anyone, anyone?



NEXT:

quick snap shot of my pirate husband...

made into something more mood effective. (LOL)
I LOVE HIM BY THE WAY!

and now we have......
one of my favorite store fronts in clay center. I have driven by a million times 
but a few ago i had my camera and took a quick shot.  terrible shot really. but lets see what we can do.


I actually kinda love it now! 


OK...3 days in one morning.  HAVE A LOVELY DAY. Hopefully my next few posts will be of brand spanky new photos. :)







1 comment:

Jaydinn said...

Okay i bet, #1- Boost-Clone on Sarah's shirt-advanced exposure and vibrance.

#2- Cross process-texture-crop-sharpen.

#3- Crop-frame or texture-cinemaScope------.

If you did not edit these on picnik or if you were not challenging us to guess then i'm out of luck.