Sunday, January 24, 2010

the beauty of a quiet morning

I am going to try to post at least one new photo a day. Most likely it will be more than one photo but you know what I mean. :) Knowing me, this will be a challenge. not because i dont want to but because i tend to get irritated by "have to" and rebel. I dont want this to be a have to so it will be an exercise in self discipline in 2 ways. 1. doing it everyday 2. controlling the urge to make it a have to and losing the joy.
so.......here it goes.

These were taken one quiet morning at Nana's house. She was just waking up and knew I was there but neither one of us said a word. It was a lovely way to start the day. I chose these pictures to share because it was her birthday yesterday. She is my first born and I LOVE HER.

1 comment:

Hays Family 5 said...

Yea! Everyday! I can't wait....:)